Home :: Acidity Home Remedies
Home Remedies For Acidity
These Home remedies have been helping ease acidity and heartburn :-
- Take a mixture of 2 tsp of natural apple cider vinegar and 2 tsp raw honey in a glass of water before meals.
- Try one or two tablespoons of white vinegar. It really works to cure acidity.
- Chew a few holy basil (tulsi ) leaves to get relief from burning, nausea and gas.
- Boil one cup of water. To this add 1 tsp of Aniseed (Saunf). Cover and leave overnight. Strain the water in the morning, add 1 tsp of honey. When this is taken 3 times a day it prevents acidity.
- Sleep with your head and shoulder on a high pillow for elevation.
- Drink daily a 1 tsp juice of chebulic myroblan mixed with 1 tsp of amla (Indian gooseberry) juice.
- For relief of acid or acid reflux eat some yogurt, relief in about 5 min.
- Take one piece of clove and suck on it slowly.
- Drink tender coconut water 3- 4 times a day.
- Eat a cup of vanilla ice cream or drink a glass of cold milk to get heartburn and acidity relief within minutes.
- Eating water melon, banana and cucumber reduces the acidity.
- Keep a small piece of harad (Terminalia chebula) in your mouth and chew it after every meal.
Precaution For Acidity
- Do not eat just before going to bed.
- Avoid raw salad of vegetables like onion, cabbage, radish, and peppers.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Chew the food properly. Do not eat in hurry.
- Stop smoking and cut down on alcohol.
(c) Health-care-clinic.org All rights reserved
Disclaimer: Health-care-clinic.org website is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. Always take the advice of professional health care for specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment. We will not be liable for any complications, or other medical accidents arising from the use of any information on this web site. Please note that medical information is constantly changing. Therefore some information may be out of date.