Home :: Obesity Home Remedies
Home Remedies For
Obesity is an excessive body fat of a person for a given height and gender. It is associated with increased cell size and number. The intake of the calories must harmonize with the output of work done physically, to burn up the calories.
Try some home remedies for obesity and overweight for weight loss.
- First thing in the morning have one glass of warm water with juice of half a lime and 1 tsp honey.
- Take only one sumptuous meal (lunch time only) a day. The meal should contain green vegetables. Do not drink water during or immediately after the lunch. Water should be taken after about one hour of the meal. Tea, Coffee and sweets should be avoided.
- One or two ripe tomatoes taken early morning as a substitute for breakfast, for a couple of months, are considered a safe method of weight reduction. They also supply the food elements essential to preserve health.
- Mint is very beneficial in losing weight. Have some salads, vegetables with it.
- Eating 10-12 fully grown curry leaves every morning for 3 to 4 months may be helpful in weight loss for obese and overweight people.
- Have a cup of dandelion root tea thrice daily.
- Raw or cooked cabbage inhibits the conversion of sugar and other carbohydrates into fat. Hence, it is of great value in weight reduction.
- Make a mixture of 1/4 teaspoon powdered black pepper, 3 teaspoon lime juice, and 1 teaspoon honey in 1 cup water. Drinking this mixture for 3-4 months may be helpful in weight loss for obese and overweight people.
- Trifla , a herbal combination of amalaki, bibbitaki, and haritaki is good for loosing weight.
- Walking and running is the best exercise to lose weight.
- Spices like ginger , cinnamon, black pepper etc. are good for loosing weight. Drink ginger tea 2-3 times a day.
(c) Health-care-clinic.org All rights reserved
Disclaimer: Health-care-clinic.org website is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. Always take the advice of professional health care for specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment. We will not be liable for any complications, or other medical accidents arising from the use of any information on this web site. Please note that medical information is constantly changing. Therefore some information may be out of date.