Home :: Warts Home Remedies
Home Remedies For
Try some home remedies for warts removal
- Apply vitamin E oil to the surrounding skin, then crush a clove of raw garlic, place it on the wart, and cover it with an adhesive bandage. The raw garlic causes a blister to form, and the wart generally falls off within a week. Apply vitamin E oil to the area to help it heal.
- Take a piece of Banana peel and place it yellow side out on the planter's wart. tape it there over night (24 hours if you can). change the peel every 12 to 24 hours until the wart is gone.
- Raw potatoes are beneficial in the treatment of warts. They should be cut and rubbed on the affected area several times daily, for at least two weeks. This will bring about good results.
- Milky juice of figs is another valuable remedy. This juice should be extracted from the fresh, barely ripe fruits and applied on warts several times a day. The treatment should be continued for two weeks.
- The fresh plant, sap (figs) or concentrate (papain) can be applied; any of these can be taped to the skin for several hours.
- Rub wart with white chalk (school chalk). This dries the wart up and it slowly will disappear.
- Cut fresh pineapple into thin slices. Apply to warts several times a day until they are gone.
- The oil extracted from the shell of the cashewnut is useful in warts as it is a strong irritant to the skin. It should be applied externally over the affected area in treating this condition.
- Massage warts with caster oil twice a day and the corns will peel off in layers and leave soft, smooth skin, and they will soften.
- Take buckthorn, chaparral, mandrake, mullein, niacin, PABA, red clover, and zinc to eliminate warts.
- Fresh Aloe vera juice is applied directly to dissolve warts and tone the skin.
- Mole, Wart, & Skin Tag Free In 3 Days - Look Better, Feel Better, and Raise Your Self-Esteem 150% by Watching Your Moles, Warts, and Skin Tags Literally Drop to the Floor In as Little as 3 Days!
(c) Health-care-clinic.org All rights reserved
Disclaimer: Health-care-clinic.org website is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. Always take the advice of professional health care for specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment. We will not be liable for any complications, or other medical accidents arising from the use of any information on this web site. Please note that medical information is constantly changing. Therefore some information may be out of date.