Home :: Yeast Infection Home Remedies
Home Remedies For Yeast Infection
There are a number of home remedies for Yeast infection :-
- Regularly daubing apple cider vinegar in the areas prone to this infection. Your can add some garlic to stop the itchy feeling; and water to dilute the vinegar concentration.
- Pour a few drops of Teatree oil (available from natural health stores) on a lubricated tampon & insert into the vagina.
- Take acidophilus and garlic to help aid the healing process.
- Mixture of olive leaf extract with grapefruit seed extraction a glass of water is a good curative tonic for this infection.
- Take a tampon and dip it in yogurt. Insert in the vagina, twice a day. Continue this remedy for an extra day after your symptoms go away.
- Dissolve 1 Tbsp of potassium sorbate in 1 cup water. Insert a tampon into the vagina and pour this solution inside to be absorbed by the tampon. Keep it there overnight. Repeat this for several nights.
- Add 1 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar in 2 cups of water and put 1 garlic clove in it. Let it stand for some time and use this for douching.
- Goldenseal Powder mixed with AloeVera is often soothing and helpful.
- Drink at least two glasses of buttermilk a-day, whether infected or not. In fact making curds a part of the daily diet in take reduces the probability of yeast infection.
- Administer a douche of acidophilus culture, garlic oil, or white vinegar in water.
- Read more about Cure your Yeast Infection In 3 Days
(c) Health-care-clinic.org All rights reserved
Disclaimer: Health-care-clinic.org website is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. Always take the advice of professional health care for specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment. We will not be liable for any complications, or other medical accidents arising from the use of any information on this web site. Please note that medical information is constantly changing. Therefore some information may be out of date.