Home :: Arthritis Home Remedies
Home Remedies For Arthritis
Home remedies have been helping ease arthritis pain and inflammation for centuries.
- Two teaspoons of lemon juice and a teaspoon of honey mixed in a cup of warm water taken twice a day is good for curing arthritis.
- Warm mustard oil, spread it over Madar leaf (Indian) and foment the joint by spreading the leaf over the joint and keeping it there for a few hours for arthritis relief.
- One raw clove of garlic every day is very beneficial. This clove can be fried in ghee (clarified butter) or castor oil.
- Two teaspoons apple cider vinegar and 2 teaspoons of honey dissolved in a small glass of warm water taken once or twice a day brings relief.
- Apply a cooling substance, such as sandalwood powder paste to the affected part. Make the paste by taking 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder and adding sufficient water to make a paste. Rub it gently onto the joint.
- Bake one or two egg- plants. Mash and fry in about 2 tablespoons of castor oil. Spices like cumin, coriander, turmeric, garlic and salt can be added while frying.
- Drink some radish juice and sugar as therapeutic measure.
- On an empty stomach take 3-4 walnuts (akhrot) or 1 fresh coconut.
- Take Vitamin E to protect and improve joint mobility.
- Take a quart of Gin and soak some golden Rasins. Let soak for up to a week. Take 6 rasins at bed time.
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with warm water helps cure arthritis.
The patient of arthritis must avoid the following:
- Sleeping during the day
- Too much tea, coffee, alcohol, white sugar, yogurt, chocolate, cocoa.
- Mental tensions
- Eating hot, spicy and fried foods, sweets, wind forming foods like cabbage, Cauliflower, spinach, broccoli, okra and potatoes.
- Read about Margie Garrison's amazing techniques on how to treat arthritis, and how she lives pain free. Read More Recommended reading material about arthritis this page has natural remedies for arthritis Click Here to read all about it.
(c) Health-care-clinic.org All rights reserved
Disclaimer: Health-care-clinic.org website is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. Always take the advice of professional health care for specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment. We will not be liable for any complications, or other medical accidents arising from the use of any information on this web site. Please note that medical information is constantly changing. Therefore some information may be out of date.