Home :: Blackheads Home Remedies
Home Remedies For Blackheads
Try out these home remedies for cleaning out your blackheads yourself:-
- Mix groundnut oil with an equal amtount of fresh lime juice and apply on face. leave for 10-15 minutes and wash. It may be applied daily to prevent formation of blackheads.
- Make a mixture of lime juice and rose water. Apply on face and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Remove blackheads by combining 1/4 cup of very hot water and 1 teaspoon of Epsom salts with 4 drops of iodine. Mix well and let cool until warm to the touch. Dip a cotton ball and apply to the blackhead and surrounding area. When mixture is dry gently remove with a washcloth.
- Apply grated potatoes as poultice to treat skin blemishes, wrinkles, boils, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads , etc.
- A teaspoon of coriander juice, mixed with a pinch of turmeric powder, is another effective home remedy for pimples and blackheads. The mixture should be applied to the face after thoroughly washing it every night before retiring. Mint juice can be used in a similar manner as coriander juice.
- Make a paste of ground radish seeds with water and apply on face to remove blackheads.
- Warm a little honey and apply on the trouble spots. Wash off after 10-15 minutes.
- A couple of garlic cloves, crushed and dabbed on the face 1-2 times a day. One of the best acblackheads ne home remedy.
- Make a paste of roasted & powdered pomgranate skin with fresh lime juice and apply over boils, pimple, blackheads and whiteheads.
- Grated cucumber applied over the face, eyes, and neck for fifteen to twenty minutes has been found effective. It is the best tonic for the skin of the face. Its regular use prevents pimples and blackheads.
(c) Health-care-clinic.org All rights reserved
Disclaimer: Health-care-clinic.org website is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. Always take the advice of professional health care for specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment. We will not be liable for any complications, or other medical accidents arising from the use of any information on this web site. Please note that medical information is constantly changing. Therefore some information may be out of date.