Home :: Hemorrhoids
Home Remedies For
Hemorrhoids may be external or internal. Try these home remedies to cure it :-
- Soak 4 figs in water overnight. Next morning eat the figs along with the water empty stomach. Similarly soak 4 figs in the morning and eat them in the evening. Repeat this for 4 weeks.
- Apply a cloth soaked in goldenseal, slippery elm, white oak bark, or witch hazel tea to the sore area.
- Apply Aloe Vera gel directly on the anus, relieves pain and soothes the burning sensation.
- Drink a glassful of buttermilk mixed with 3 tsp of the juice of bitter melon (bitter gourd, Karela ) every morning for a month.
- Apply cayenne extract or vitamin E oil for itching and inflammation.
- Mix equal amounts (one teaspoon) of the following herbs with almond oil to make a salve: Calendula, Chamomile, Yarrow, Plantain and St. John's Wort .
- Drink a mixture of 1 tsp each of ginger juice, lime juice, and fresh mint juice, mixed with 1 Tbsp honey.
- Take 1 Tbsp of the coriander juice (green leaves) with 1 tsp of sugar added, 3 times daily.
- Brew a strong, warm tea using Lady's mantle ( yarrow ), and apply to the hemorrhoids with a cotton ball several times a day or as required.
(c) Health-care-clinic.org All rights reserved
Disclaimer: Health-care-clinic.org website is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. Always take the advice of professional health care for specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment. We will not be liable for any complications, or other medical accidents arising from the use of any information on this web site. Please note that medical information is constantly changing. Therefore some information may be out of date.